With racquets and balls included in these packs, it’s easy for students to test their skills as they master the basics of tennis. Just add a net and you’ve got everything you need for match play, no matter the skill level—2 packs accommodate different age groups of students. And, thanks to the incredibly durable construction of these racquets, you’ll enjoy years of institutional play.
Test Tennis Skills
Offering 24 racquets and 24 tennis balls, there’s enough to equip your entire class for fun and skill-building during your tennis unit.
Two different packs are suited to different age groups to ensure your students use the ideal equipment for their level.
- Great for students aged 12 and younger.
- Midsize aluminum racquets are are easier to handle for younger players.
- Practice balls provide quality performance and long-lasting durability as students learn the basics.
Jr High/High School
- Great for students aged 12 and older.
- Oversized aluminum racquets with a wide body, reinforced aluminum frame and synthetic-leather grip allow for exceptional handling.
- Our Pro balls offer exceptional playability and superior longevity.
Both packs include a storage bag to conveniently and securely hold equipment during transportation and storage.
- Elementary/Middle School. Includes 24 Gopher Midsize Aluminum Racquets (25”L), 24 Gopher Practice Tennis Balls, and a RacquetJacket Storage Bag.
- Jr High/High School. Includes 24 Gopher Oversized Aluminum Racquets (27”L), 24 Gopher Pro Tennis Balls, and a RacquetJacket Storage Bag.
There are no reviews yet.